Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mad Scientist..

Yes I am a mad scientist... driven mad by the mad professor who personally knows the mad hatter in alice in wonderland . (okay that last part was merapu ok :p)... These is my world everyday till I graduate and present my thesis..
Mice, so healthy, so furry, so dying in 4 days (their carcass is in the -80 degress freezer)
Myself standing in front of my prof project, for the Science Innovation thing at UPM. He made a slimming cream but too bad he did not won anything



Drinks anyone, 70% alcohol sure to make anyone look good :p. No lah this is the disinfected I used for my experiment.

Scientist in action


Death kit.....for my experiments... muaahaaaaa....

4 comments:

maliksutanmuda said...

wah haha. pandai adik abg buat blog. dah ok sikit berbanding dulu.. bagus bagus...

apapun wish u luck.

best la citer science...citer lagi dik?...

garshhhhh

Orlando Bloom said...

eiuwwwww tikos tikos... geliiiii.... amakkkkk...nasib baik tak keja saintis... beruang pun macam gajah tau..gelik ngan tikosss!!!!

maliksutanmuda said...

beruang kalu mcam gajah, jadi lain dah tu... spesis terancam can mengancam... ahaks

Unknown said...

hurm nanti nak amik gambar anak2 aku di animal house tuu sikit jer
cube kalau byk giler... dlm beratusss...