Monday, January 14, 2008

This Is My Girl

Yes currently this is the only girl I have in my heart. My dwarf hamster, Ms Chu. She was divorced with Mr Chu after she bit his balls off. So I was called in to separate her, so far she has not gotten the chance to bite my balls off and I intend to keep it that way.





Posing manja itueww (more likely forced to posed after I hold her tight, see the protruding leg..)



I dunno why.. but somehow this hamster pose reminds me of a certain Dr I know... so weird right.. either this picture of my imagination of it.
Aksi fear factor.. I wonder Red mummy had rodents crawling on her face.



Damn ticklish and I was afraid she might poke my contacts out..



Crawl into my corneas....



So cute, its good enough to eat....no laaaa I will never to this to my girl... she happy spinning around here..



No comments: