Tuesday, February 5, 2008

From lab to the ward to the makan

It started out to be a boring and unexciting day. I was supposed to have a practical session today but I forgot that Monday was the begining of the mid semester break. HOLY CRAP!!! mid semester break already... haiya... keje tak siap meh...

I was hungry, so I went to my favourite gerai to eat lunch

The weather was very cloudy today


So back at the lab trying to view some slides, draw it, and write the immunological importance of each species on the slides.


Hurm actually shah was in the ward, but we drag him out for dinner at my favourite yong tau fuu shop. I called the male bendi (ladies finger) and female chili restaurant because that is the stores logo. I think its called Hometown Yong Tau Foo or something, right opposite of Ampang Puteri Hospital. Heri and Shah ordering their drinks.

Awie, my abg angkat, came along too, so a photo moment is a must :D

Suprised.. TT was there too. First time I saw this blogger in real life. He is small in stature but he can really eat.


Ah yes the ward... I think we were the loudest of all the patients there because we were laughing and gigling through out the night. I hope Shah feels a lot better with all the positive energy we gave him today.

8 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hiya budleee.
i'm going off for cny hols tomorrow. so no more visiting ur blog till i'm back sunday night.

see ya!

maliksutanmuda said...

hiya..happy CNY to chen..ups...naper kat sini?,,hehe..

riuh rendah jadinya. nasib aku tak gelak sama. tahan jer..kalu tak...sure kene halau sekor2...waduhhh!!!

Unknown said...

hehe takper.. kite bayar..

ok chen Happy CNY to you.. you dapat angpau lagi kaaan?

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

orang tak kawin leh dapat angpao dan tak leh kasi angpao.

fuhh.. selamat aku!

ita.itu said...

wah meriah je ek krg dpt jumpa..

Unknown said...

kak ita:
yup riuh wad tu, ketawa jer ramai2. bagi la org sakit tu happy kan.. tapi kena la dia join ketawa sekali.. nasib baik dia join sekali

Shah said...

Baru balik & baru boleh check other people's blog updates. Thanks for the visit bro. It sure cheered me up that night

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Budlee sayang... adik comel manja..

GAMBAR ABANG MANAAAAAA?????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

gila glamour betol aku nih.... bila lah pulak aku ban gambar aku dari keluar kat mana2 blog nih....???