Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged by Awie and Chen

Yer tau dah lama kena tag, tapi malas nak buat, takpe lah, so busy these days, nak update selalu pun susah. Takpe lah, might as well do this 8 random facts about myself, so you can be better

8 Random facts about myself

1. I moved a total of 9 times in my life time. We moved every 3 years since we follow wherever my dad project takes him. We lived in Ampang, Paka, Ulu Klang, Calgary, Ulu Klang, Segamat, Norman, Keramat and Kajang. We have been living in Kajang for the past 8 years. Whenever people say "Asal mana"/ "Where are you from?" I just reply KL, far much easier

2. I speak English and Malay with an American accent. Its the result of living in Norman Oklahoma USA when my dad was doing his bachelors degree. Its not being a snob or pompous, its part of who I am, usually its beyond my control, its how I normally speak. However its not thick, its just how I pronouced the word "R" in sentences that shows the accent. Most of the new people I meet will point this out, some teased, some think I am a snob, but in the end my friends accepts it.

3. I know a lot about skincare and haircare. Why you may ask? I don't know, it's just fascinating to me. No I don't use makeup, I just remember to cleanse, tone, moistuirized, scrub, and mask.

4. I can't cook, but I like to bake. I like making biskut raya, cake and my favourite, apple crumble.

5. I am a left hander, but only when writing. The rest I do with my right hand.

6. I can drive a huge MPV, I can drive a left hand drive car, I can drive a small car, I can ride a motorcycle, but I will struggle driving a manual car or a clutch motorcycle.

7. I love origami, I can still remember the things I made 10 years ago.

8. I am afraid of heights.

10 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi budleee! u responded to the tag! that's so cool!

baking? eeekk!! ask me to bake and i will run faster than you can say 'chocolate cake' !

do u go to facial centres? i used to go but now no time and too costly and too far.

left handed? main sabun tangan mane? hee hee...

scared of heights? haiyer! tu pun nak takut. how to go bungee jumping?

eh eh! i just remembered, I'm also scared of heights! not just scared, TERRIFIED!!

Josh said...

Bud, we shared the 2nd point of yours. I do speak in Yank accent too. But I've never been to the state, nor having any close contacts with Americans. I was educated in such environment that most would speak the same way as I do.

Hm... Patutler muka dia bersih licin jer.... hehehe

ita.itu said...

rajin ko jwb tag yer

Unknown said...

samurr:
out of sheer boredom really

chen:
ran against or into baking???

josh:
yup my enviroment gave me that yank accent, but mine is of the kampung american, cowboy town, since oklahoma is such state

Kak ita:
heehee sajer jer kak, boring2 jwp ler kite

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

thanx for answering the tag. u're real sweet...

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Budlee takot tinggi... rasanya semua orang takot tinggi... yg tak takut tu orang yg pelik atau buat2 muka handal padahal dalam hati... "die la.. die la!!" kejisss...

I speak Javanese accent walaupun I tak dibesarkan atau tinggal kat Jawa dan dibesarkan dalam perkampungan melayu bercampur... tah macam mana tetiba jer slang tu tumbuh sendiri.. sama macam Josh...

Josh, abg nak tanyalah... in all chinese languange.. yg mana satu Josh boleh cakap boleh faham... mandarin? kantonis? hakka? hokkkien??

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

ho ho ho! ko tunggu beruang, bulan tiga aku pelan nak pi bungee jumping ngan k-rol.

nanti aku bubuh video nyer dalam YouTube.

Josh said...

Abg Bear, bahasa yang Josh pandai
English
Bahasa Malaysia/Melayu
Mandarin
Cantonese
Hakka
Hokkien
A bit of FooChow.

Shah said...

Lain kali kalau jumpa nak cuba buat Budlee melatah la nak tengok kalau time latah pun keluar tak slang Yankie...

Unknown said...

Chen:
Foo chow??? bhs ape ituew??

Shah:
Eh tak... kalau melatah (kalau lah melatah :p) melatah bahasa melayu :D