Monday, March 3, 2008

Food to the soul

What better way to treat a very tired and frustrated soul with food that is so evil and sinful, the devil himself whisper to the makers of these food the recipie for something so blissfull you will end up paying with your life if consume more often...

1 large Coke
213 kcal, 56g carbs, 56g of sugar

1 large Fries
413 kcal, 55g carbs, 5.8g protein, 18.9g fat, 1.1g salt

Big Mac
531 kcal, 50.5g carbs, 26.3g protein, 23.9g fat, 2.7g salt

Apple Pie
233 kcal, 25.5g carbs, 1.7g protein, 15.8g fat, 5.9g salt

Banana Pie
250 kcal, 33.g carbs, 1.7g protein, 11.8g fat, 6.2g salt

Yup this is my blissful sinful lunch, what do I get from the lunch?
Based on the recomended nutritional intake Malaysia, I already consumed

77% of my daily calories intake
70% of my daily carbohydrate intake
62% of my daily protein intake intake
118% of my daily fat intake
63% of my daily salt intake
22% of my dailt sugar intake

Definetly something to think about when you wolf down a Large Mc Value meal at Mc Donalds.

BTW I did not make this up, the paper they use to line your trays shows the Nutritional Information.

Now don't you just love reading the things that could kill you.

Maybe I should list down carcinogenic content in everyday cosmetic you apply, brush, and put on yourself everyday...

4 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

have u seen 'Super Size Me', about a documentary of a man who ate nothing else but McDonald's everyday in the U.S. ? Interesting!

Unknown said...

chen:
no lah, he ate McDonalds as a snack only, to be precise, a big mac is a snack. the rest are other american fast foods.

maliksutanmuda said...

erm...makan makan dan makan....Bismillah dulu. Insyaallah, tak akan meberi kesan... :P

Anonymous said...

Awie..nak ajar org..yg ko tu buat ke...hahahahaha..I don't know why I just like teasing you..syok..kakakakaka

Budlee, U don't have to torture yourself in this way. Take care !