Saturday, March 8, 2008

How dare you....

How dare you..



Telling me how to be a man, by observing how other men act. Last time I checked, you have binti in your IC and your IC ends in even numbers. I am pretty sure you don't have a penis and testicle and those breast do look authentic. What gives you the right to show me what a man is supposed to act? Are you saying "do as I say, not as I do" or "ketam mengajar anaknya berjalan lurus"





How dare you..



To say that only women are entitled to exaggerated and lose control. Sorry but I know more about your menstrual cycle than you do, just because your hormones is not balanced, and you have PMS, that you are entitled to a free card to get angry whenever you want. However when its my turn to get exaggerate and lose control for a while you called me being a woman. So much for equality among gender.







You know what.... I am the wrong guy for you to pick a fight, I know your gender so well, I know your advantages and disadvantages. I know where is your soft spot so that I can concentrate on that area. No needs for fist and weapons, all the weapon I need is my brain and my toungue. I am a Sagittarius and like my zodiac, my bow and arrows are just my words and we can hit you at your most vulnerable spot without hardly trying.



You are messing with the wrong guy my dear........

16 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

apesal marah sgt nih?

Unknown said...

shopaholic sinful:
women.. all around me, all types.... pissed me off in one way or another..

Anonymous said...

well, who can understand woman but then, not all of them are like that... usually the one that can't get a decent bf :P heheheeheh

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

sorry, bud, please don't be angry with me!

Josh said...

ni dah macam betul-betul pissed off dah ni. Sabar Bud.

Unknown said...

rizal:
i second that notion, women without a man, tend to be like the one i am hating. no wonder they still can be single, who wants them..

chen:
i have seen topless pictures of you and upon closer investigation, it appears you do not have female breast, so it could not be you i am mad at.

josh:
yes very pissed off, especially at the notion, of her telling me how to be a man. i should told her how to be woman then..

wahdi said...

People, We should be our real self.

Be cool bud, be yourself and be comfortable about it ...

Unknown said...

wahdi:
thanks for the advice.. but slowly and surely I am finding my own niche in life. :) (i feel a lot better letting of some steam here )

abgmox said...

sabaq la bud... btw, x cuba apply ur mood-swing-within-a-minute technique tu ke.. u'll cheer up then :)

Shah said...

Guess she picked on the wrong person... Go Budlee! Tunjukkan kekuasaanmu... Hehehe tumpang jadi batu api kejap ye...

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

eekk!! when did u look at topless photos of me?

i feel so segan now!

;)

Unknown said...

abgmox:
technique apa tu???

shah:
with great power comes great responsibility, takkan nak sesuka hati pakai jer :p

Chen:
eceh2... the whole blogging world seen your topless picture..
:p

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

hmmmm... datang bulan kot... atau dia tgh marah Shahrizat kalah... pempuan kalau buat donno lagi dia hangin... kalau ajak bertengkar mesti kalah punya...

Unknown said...

abg BM:
sape kalah? sy ke dia? sy akan sentiasa menang, tapi kene hormat org tua sekeliling kite..

:D

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

i don't feel so well. it must be my PMS...

Unknown said...

chen:
my friend said PMS feels like you want to fart but you can't...

that has to suck ...