Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lab to Melaka to Kajang

Most of you know me as the spoiled, complaining master student who drives his mothers left hand Mercedes. Little do you know, I am a recovering rempit. I used to rempit 120 km/h between Arau and Kangar when I did my diploma in Perlis. I used ride my motorbike to school before I even had a license. I would travel back to Kajang each weekend from Shah Alam when I did my degree. Although I love riding the motorbike, accidents, flat tires and inability to carry much luggage has mellowed my rempit side of me. I still keep the motorbike and let my lil bro use it. I mean if everyone of my siblings is at home, the Mercedes needs to stay at home. So my motorbike is my only method of transportation since, there is practically no bus service around my neighborhood.
After riding through a scorching hot sun, I decided to treat myself to this cool treat, A Cremera Chocolate pecan ice cream with chocolate covered nuts.



My dad has a craving for seafood in Melaka, so off we go the whole entire family (7 of us) in our Naza Ria heading to Melaka. It was raining very heavily at first.

Soon the weather clear up and the trip became clearer :0

We stopped by this stall because my mother wanted some cencalok and belachan.

My youngest sister spotted this keropok just hanging around and asked me to buy it. Every since I could remember, this keropok is always red, a bit greasy and to me had a bit of polystyrene texture to it. Its just keropok made from shrimps really with food colouring.

We had dinner at the Parameswara Ikan Bakar.

Nothing like a cowboy to come to the rescue when we needed an extra table, since the rest of the staff is clueless when we asked for extra tables.

The usual cat asking for morsels of our food to survive. My older sister called this one, Tiramisu.

Food was abundant and we had a good time together as a family, a full family that is

14 comments:

akupunyahal said...

Yess Parameswara mmg yang paling best ler di kawasan tu.. and sometime I prefer pergi ke ikan bakar yg lama di Anjung Batu....

ita.itu said...

bud wah jalan sakan ko ye..ikan bakar melaka mmg sdp kan..

wahdi said...

Hi bud, lainkali ajak ur das makan ikan bakar kat anjung batu..paling sedap di melaka rasanya.

Ha betul kata malim tu!

*btw pic atas motor tu kat traffic light kah?

Inah said...

which part of melaka?address pleaseeee :)

Unknown said...

malim:
ic2.. will take note of that :)

kak ita:
yup nasi lemak dia pun sedap, air tebu dia pun refreshing

wahdi:
actually kat parking lot, nak balik lepas bunuh tikus..

inah:
kat umbai..

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Budleeee.... itu tempat makan kegemaran abang kalau ke Umbai... sedap kan tapi tempat tu terlalu ramai orang, kalau pegi petang cepat sikit dapat...tapi makanan dia best best lah

maliksutanmuda said...

sedap..sedap...nyam..dah try...tp?..erm...tak per la..!! :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

full family spending full day together with a full stomach!

:: NbC :: said...

kopok pink tu kan cantik je kan.. but x cedap kan..? kan..?

Anonymous said...

rempit huh.... hahahaha...
I can't even get on a bike without yelling...
yess.... I'm a little bit scared of riding a motorbike, let alone a simple bicycle.
Parents divorved when I was 5, been living with my stepdad.. doesn't really given much of a nice childhood, so never had a chance to even own a bike. More of an indoor person when I was young.. hmmm pity! hehehehe

Unknown said...

kak pinky:
sedap lah kak.. akak beli yg tak sedap punya kot :p

Unknown said...

rizal:
no worries.. kita naik my motor and rempit all over KL

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

bud! hello!!

riken said...

wah, merempit la yer kita... takper...next time kalau jumpa jom kita gie convoy sesama... dah lama dah tak bawak motor pegi jauh2... mmg best cuma harap2 tak hujan ajer...
ok bud, always ride safetly...