Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shopping Spree

Woo Hoo! Yup its my time to shop :D. I got so many things to buy and I just decided to go out and shopppping :D
Ink and more ink, my very old, quite slow Epson c45. I bought original ink before, but no budget mah... so I got these "local" ones instead.

Have to buy the original one for the family printer. Expensive but at least the printer will last longer.


CD-R and DVD-R to back up all my files and videos in the laptop which is slowing down my system.


I finally got a hold of new contacts lenses. Oh my gosh not only my power has increased but it differs from left to right now. Aww man. now I have to be sure that I am putting the right one it. No wonder the previous lens were so blurry.



2 comments:

ita.itu said...

wah soping brg computer ek...catridge tu mahalkan...

Unknown said...

kak ita:
tak lah.. tu catridge local.. murah jer.. kalau ori RM 38, yg ni hanya RM 15 jer..