Friday, March 28, 2008

So kenyang..

I thought of just having curry puff, and apples with 2 glasses of water for breakfast. Who knew mum bought a really good nasi lemak as well. I felt full, tapi rugi lah kalau tak makan.. So right now I feel bloated, because 2 tall glasses of water in me. Rasa mcm tak nak lunch sangat... or lunch very very light.. I looked at the scale this morning.. oh my.. not good... kena jogging balik...

Tonite will be a special night, I will be having dinner with a few bloggers.... can't wait to see them :)

5 comments:

riken said...

wah, macam best ajer...really wish i could join you guys next time...

Unknown said...

next time you cuti.. turun kajang lah :)

Anonymous said...

wah..len kali leh la ad join ,makan2 dgn blogger..leh??

Inah said...

blogger mana plak dia pi dinner skali ni..update pleaseee :P

Unknown said...

ad:
boleh.... i think we both know a couple of similar blogger. leh jumpe kalau ada masa :)

inah:
nak update ler nih :D