Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jalan2


Today was a bit stressful in the lab, even though there was no one there. There was a meeting in Bangi, but I was in no mood anyway. So I decided to do my work. My Plasmodium berghei, a type of malaria in rodents, that I kept in mice, was still keeping its host, the mice, alive. Its been 3 months already and they are still alive and kicking. So I decided to make thin blood smear and stain it with Giemsa. I finished quite early and left the lab earlier because my appointment with my friend was at around 5.30pm.

At around 6 pm I was already driving to Permaisuri, when he sms me, saying he had to delay our meeting because something came up and said that we could meet later around 8.30pm. I already paid two toil and was just passing Plaza Phoenix, I just said yes because its too far to turn back and decided to just proceed to our meeting place. I called up my married Hyundai Coupe friend and asked if her husband is at home because I want to lepak at her place. Alas her hubby was not at home, so it was not ethical for me to lepak2 at her place. Beside I could clearly hear that she was cooking or something. She must be preparing dinner. So I drove to KL, so I could go to Jco at Pavillion. My family have not tasted Jackie Chunk yet, my current fave at Jco. They all loved that and Al Capone.

Traffic was murder as usual at this time of day and I took a wrong turn to Pavillion and ended up taking the long way. I got stuck in a jam for almost an hour. I was at a jam, when I noticed these new residential apartment. What strike me in aww, is that his OneKL residential building, has 94 units with 95 swimming pool. Yes 94 rooms and 95 swimming pool, meaning each unit has their own private pool. That is so cool, I wonder how much to buy this unit? 1 million? 3 million?... Hopefully it won't surpassed 5 million.. (cisss ckp mcm mampu jer beli)


I think it has been a long time since Jco opened, but they still have this deal. I wonder if this is a real deal or just their regular price.


Pavillion is so nice, but the B2 parking has this shitty, raggedy ass looking lift. They have not finished with the lift, so they board it up with plywood.

The walls has become a graffiti artist easel to write and draw to their hearts desire. After buying the donuts, I decided to look up some magazine at Times bookstore. Around 8.00 pm I left the Pavillion and was greeted with another jam. My mood was still bad that time, so my temper flared and my fuse got shorter. I ended up racing on the MR2 with my old baby Benz with a early 90s Civic and a black Gen2. All 3 of us were swerving left and right on the MR2, and there were heavy traffic, but we still went in and out of traffic. I was using my auto transmission like a manual and down shifting when needed. This made me think, could I stand the small engine that a Viva or New Saga has that proves 1/4 or half of the power my Benz can delivered.. My poor Benz, got pushed hard. Luckly I am still alive, it was pretty crazy you know, but I was determined to be on the tail of that early 90s honda civic and he proton gen2. my mind went tunnel vision and I just started racing with them.. Thank God my thank is still full.

I met my friend at KFC, I found it appalling that they only opened one counter. while there were still many people around

My friend gave this scarf, I am still thinking of ways I could use, no sense giving to anyone else you know.

Finally, he gave me this gula melaka like candy. It taste almost like gula melaka except that its lighter and finer in taste. I liked it and the packing is nice.

18 comments:

ita.itu said...

waaa..jco..sgt la lama x beli...harus carik nanti...wah dpt scarf ye....nak lilit mana tuh..hehe

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

u should have added something to the graffiti in the lift, like 'Budlee was here' or somethin'

Unknown said...

kak ita:
tu lah.. nak pikir idea mcm mana nak jadikan ia satu bende yg boleh di praktikkan..

chen:
i know :( i did not have a marker with me at that time

Shah said...

Bila la nak jumpa you to pass you the stuff you won tu :-)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

he's too busy, shah, with lab work and all. u can pass it to me instead!

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Bud.. nape tanak datang umah kami.. dah tentu tentu akan jumpa kat area tu jer

Ad said...

ala, 3milion jer, leh beli 8 unit lagi..

ayyo, Jco lagi..ni yang semnangat nak rasa berkobar-kobar ...apa yg sedap sgt tue!!!

Unknown said...

Abg BM and Shah
huhu sy takut sume org tak da di rumah, wokey nanti sy cuba dpt kan nombor abgs

Ad:
hehe ad kena la rasa and then bagi vomment
for me sedap lah

Unknown said...

abg bm and shah:
and then sy datang :)

Anonymous said...

spending the day breeding something that kill mice... hmmmm anyway, what a guy to do with a scarf anyway? living near the equator doesn't help much, does it? Ha ha ha.... well, you know, you can always lay in on a nightstand and put your lamps, picture frames on it bla bla bla yada yada yada, u know the drill! :) Not so much of a donut fan, but hey... living in M'sia is one thing I envy, you never run out of places to eat :) here at my place, its the same ol boring place, with the same ol boring food.. *sigh* but hey, I'll be KL soon so.... here's hoping for a good time >wink<

Unknown said...

ad:
erk i meant then comment, no vomment.. :p

rizal:
ya betulllll.. never out of places to eat. you should visit Dr Shah or Beruang Madu blog. They like to eat at new places so you can get new ideas on where to eat :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

rizal, u can visit shah or beruang's blog if u need new ideas on where to eat. u can visit my blog if u need to learn how to properly shave your pubic hair...

wahdi said...

does the gula melaka taste good?
memang ratah camtu je ke bud?

Anonymous said...

budlee: thanks for the tip :)
chen: my god~! hehe...

Unknown said...

wahdi:
yup ratah mcm tu jer, you can add into tea too. my mum said it does not taste like gula melaku, but this stuff will surely taste great to be made the filling for ondeh-ondeh/ kuih gula melaka

Anonymous said...

me was cooking?? unfotunately nope..
i was packing up my stuff, went back to ipoh that nite..
my abah...masuk wad...

Unknown said...

mimi:
ye ke?
oho i hope he feels better soon..

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

tulah... rasa petang2 tu tgh meninternetkan diri atau membadakkan diri... kalau datang watlah macam umah sendiri yer... buka peti ais sendiri... abang nak tido atau menonton... adik beradik takyah layanan mesra... kita tu mesralah kan