Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ada apa tentang kereta?

When I get really bored or tense at work, what I love to do is to surf the net and pretend like I am eligible to buy a car. Two websites I always seem to go is the Proton and Perodua websites, because the have cars that fit my standard and price tag (the latter being the determining factor really)

I always seem to switch between Persona and Myvi, Persona because its a sedan like my Merc and the Myvi because its so reliable. Reliability or space, when I get tense with thesis, I stress myself with these two unimportant questions :p

My Mercedes is having problem again, the water in the radiator seem to dry up very fast now days. I made sure I have bottle of water to fill up the radiator before my engine overheats. Its time to visit the mechanic.

Miy car has the biggest engine that they could stuff in a 190e body. This is an inline 6 cylinder, 2.6 liter engine. Being a 6 cylinder, the engine is very smooth, and being a 2.6 liter, the road tax is expensive but the pickup is great.


It was weird when at 6.30 pm, there was a sudden surge of traffic in front of my house. So rarely there is this much build up of jam at this time of day.

2 comments:

riken said...

bud, agree with you on the engine...penah drive my dad former W124 that used the same engine as yours...huhu, very powerful but now dah takder dh...dia dh trade in amik W211 lak...good, but i still prefer the latter...

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

sudden weird jam in front of ur house means that something exciting is going to happen to u tomorrow. stay tuned to my blog to find out!