Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ARGh.. sometime its so mundane in the lab.

Nothing new, I still prefer wearing specs over contacts sometimes because I am so lazy to stick my eyes out each morning.. :p


He he,, I say this Ad while reading the paper, about jogging instead of driving to the gym

Well there is new stuff coming into the lab. I mean there are a lot of new stuff in the lab that I cannot post here for the fear of jealousy of the neighbouring labs. Our lab technician is very efficient when ordering stuff.


ARgh. finally found this little bugger, my former thumbdrive. I lost it like 3 weeks ago. I bought my 1gb ram for RM 55 last year, now for the same price I could get a 4gb thumbdrive.

3 comments:

ita.itu said...

sakan hang jalan no

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

i got 2 thumbdrives. 1 erman dah kebas. another one i couldn't find it when i was searching for it all over!

Unknown said...

kak ita:
beser kak, jln2 nih :D

chen:
haha now i got 3 pendrives, the one i showed in the blog was accidently washed in the washing machine. it still works and the data is still there.