Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cure for bloated and blue

Yes on Thursday I felt very bloated and blue... Reason only I know.. but I am not those who would sulk for days..

What do I do when feeling bloated and blue, a refreshing dip sounds very nice, and as luck would put it. Abg Beruang invited me for a swim at his condo swimming pool along with Heri. Nothing like a refreshing night dip and swim to just dissolve all the blues.. Beside the exercise help to remove the bloatness I felt..

Sorry no pictures for this entry... The sight of 2 bears and chub swimming in a pool is something only close friends can view :p (sounds like a discovery channel special right :D)

4 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

c'mon everybody, lets shout our slogan:

"we want photo! we want photo! we want photo!"

;)

Josh said...

Lor, x ajak pun. But am glad the dip helps. Errr..... u guys did skinny dipping ah? aiyo.

Inah said...

swimming memalam yer :P

patutnya amik gambo..tgk aksi2 menarik :)

:: NbC :: said...

synchronized swimming kah..?