Sunday, April 13, 2008

Is it a lazy weekend..

Talk about a lazy weekend, I think the only time I actually went out of the house was to go to my lab and kill some more mice and transfer the parasite into another one. Gosh.. the weekend come and go so fast. Can't say I was bored because there was plenty of things to do, especially catching up the latest gossip and stories with my mum, fooling around with my siblings or just finished up playing Warcraft 3 for the 9th time. There was a certain some one I wanted to go out with but alas work and responsibility got the best of us. Oh well, we still have time...



You know, the next time I feel like I have nothing else to post about, I think I will dug out old pictures in my folders and tell a story about it. That will be nice kan?


This is a picture of me and my youngest sister, flying a kite at Teluk Cempedak. This was nice because we just gotten back from Terengganu after staying at a resort. We both got sunburned because we were foolish enough to follow our American friend to flock around the swimming pool until noon.

5 comments:

Ad said...

ujung minggu malas takpe..jgn weekdays..tu mmg problemmm

riken said...

old pic do bring back fond memories kan???

ita.itu said...

nyaman tgk air laut tuh

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

when ya coming to penang? let's meet up!

Unknown said...

ad:
alamak pecah rahsia sy, malas on weekdays :p..

riken:
yup2, i think i am going to scan some more pics from the past.

kak ita:
yup2.. best kalau just berkelah kat tepi laut.

chen:
sure thing, kalau duit cukup and kalau geng lain pun ikut sama.