Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mkn.,. finally :D

Yes Yes.. mkn, mkn besar, a big feast tonight with the abgs (bear, shah, ariel, heri, hamdi). Apparently I am the youngest of the bunch :D.

The sky looks clear today, even though it was quite hot in the afternoon :)

I got to see Kris at Abg Bear's house. Such a docile, gentle, caring kitten, Mira was just getting ready to pounced on this poor thing. A bit smelly though, I guess the mother did not teach the cat how to poop properly.

I finally get to go this Riverview restaurant that everyone has been talking about.

The food was so good, and the atmosphere was great. However the company I had with made it even more special.

5 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

yes, the kitten looks delicious!

Unknown said...

chen:
haha.. nanti ade beruang gigit2, cakar2 nanti :D

akupunyahal said...

hi there... have a wonderful day ahead

Shah said...

Budlee - yang busyuk2 tu bukan Kris la - Abg Bear tu hehehe

Chen u better watch out - we're using lovebirds to train Kris into becoming the perfect weapon.

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

ARGHH!! I hate lovebirds!! (and a bit scared of them too)