Friday, April 25, 2008

Naza Forza for RM199 ??? Sure or not???

This shock the hell out of me, RM 199 a month for a Forza. It seemed to good to be true so I had to find out the truth. As it turned out, truth hurts, RM 199 is only for the first year and you need to pay RM 3888 as a downpayment. Subsequent year for remaining 8 years is RM 401. Might as well go for the full loan scheme, you pay RM 431 for the next 9 years. I know its too good to be true. Okay the only choice I have for something very cheap, so cheap that the only reason it is good because its better than a motorcycle. A Perodua Viva. My plan is to sneak behind my parents back and team up with my sister to buy the car using her name for loan and I will pay it every month. I love you Mercedes, but its just not financially logical for me to own you.. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to sneak behind my parents back and team up with my sister to buy the car using her name for loan and I will pay it every month.


pakcikkkkkkkkkkkkk
makcikkkkkkkkkkkk

budak bud ni nak buat mende kat bakang tuhhh

Ad said...

wah..ad tgh berkira2 nak amik keter murah2 nie...kalau betul ok spect dan harganya, harus ad sambar...rupa & standard jatuh no 2..

Unknown said...

kak red:
SHHH!!!!!!! pelan2 la kak...

ad:
hmm tu la Ad, kita ada 4 pilihan pilihan utk kereta bwh RM40k, Perodua Viva, Proton Saga, Proton Savvy, and Naza Forza. Ikut cita rasa masing2 ler yek..