Friday, April 25, 2008

RM RM RM

Hmm its been 4 days and tomorrow will be the 5th my car is in the shop. So many things need to be repaired.
Servicing the automatic gearbox and replacing the coupling is RM 300
Checking the radiator and replacing parts of it RM 200
Possible problem; fuel relay RM 3000..
Yes you heard me the last part cost RM 3000 if new. Its a fuel relay electronic device that brings fuel to the engine from the tank. I have a headache now thinking about it. I think its about time I stopped driving the Mercedes and just rempit like any normal student would. I even went and applied for the sticker for my motorcycle. This sucks... Its time to look for a car...


1 comment:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Ingatkan tu satelit jatuh ke bumi atau tangan robot star wars.. rupanya gear... heee jahilnya aku