Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Still hungry, still sleepy..

I was so tired in the afternoon today, I could barely keep my eyes open.I had to drink coffee or I would just fall asleep on the floor, I was tired and hungry. Got home, ate a little bit, used the treadmill a bit, and now still feel hungry. The day sucks...


My poor girl, I need to get her a better cage. The old is not only small, it also allows the sawdust to be scattered outside the cage, which sucks. All I have in my mind now is Domino thin crust pizza, Nando Cesar Chicken Salad, McDonald Chicken Foldover, Cars Jr Superstar burger or the cheesy beef fries, Chillis Salsa and Tortila chips with Beef Chillie, DQ Freeze Upside down Snickers ice cream, Baskin Robbin Very Berry Strawberry ice cream, Sushi Groove Flying Geisha, Secret Recipe Lasagna, 7 Eleven Slurpee, Starbuck Caramel Frapachino, Jco Jackie Chunk and Snow White, Claypot Noodle, Mamak Fried Chicken with rice with kari campur, Rojak Mee, Sweet and Sour Fish, Kerang Bakar, Curry Mee, Coke Float, my dads Arabic Salad, my dad grilled lamb, Wan's Masak Lemak Cili Padi, Wan's donught and hotdog bread, Cream Puff, Mr Goodbar, Reese Peanut Butter cup, Jelly beans, American style chocolate chip cookie, Carrot Cake..........

8 comments:

Josh said...

oooo..... hungry......

Constant hunger.. hm.... this mean one thing....

Congrats, u're pregnant.

Anonymous said...

beso gak selera makan ko ye....

wahdi said...

wowwwwoooo that's a long list in ur mind ;)

Unknown said...

josh:
hmm perhaps.... :p

hairiekl:
just a random thought in my head

wahdi:
making a list
checking it twice...
:D

maliksutanmuda said...

mak oi..selera makan...tikus makan jugak ker??/ hehe...

mamak fried chicken pun suka...huiyooo!!!

donut?..

eskrem?...

burger?...

jelly?...

chocolate chip cookie?..

cake?...

fries?..

etc....

:P

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi! who's Wan? which Wan? Chef Wan? ;)

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Satu mende jer yg aku tak gemar pasal blog nih... tikus!!! hissss... takleh tahan geli nyerrrrrr

Unknown said...

chen:
Wab = Opah = Nenek = grandmother

abg BM:
HEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
tu hamster lah.... comel aper, abg kat rumah tu pegang mouse relek jer
:p