Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sweet chat

After a day of shopping at Mid Valley my friend and I decided to take a break and we saw this shop that was near the exit of Metrojaya, called Sweetchat.

This is the first time I went to this shop and I had no idea what they served, but it was a pleasant suprised eating here.
My friend had this Cincau White Coffee. I never knew cincau and white coffee goes together goes so well. The coffee was light and smooth and the cincau goes quite well with it.


My friend ordered this hybrid dessert. Its cincau (grass jelly) with santan (coconut milk) and strawberry slices. Oh my gosh the tangyness of the strawberry, the sweetness of the cincau and the velvelty smooth texture of the santan goes so well. This east meets west dessert was very appetizing.
I had this yummy and simple banana pancake, which is banana and cream wrapt with crepe. The combination was delightfull and light. For those who wants a stronger taste, get it in durian flavour



After walking around the mall, resting in these comfy red couch was a great way to end the evening. Definetly a place I want to visit and eat again. They don't only serve dessert but other kinds of hybrid meals too.

8 comments:

Inah said...

beshnya makan2 ;)..at least x de org dengki..x pela :)

wahdi said...

Hi bud, Agreed, i pun suka thier Banana cake..simple but nice!

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Air... wah sedapnya... nanti nak gi sana jugaklah... best!!!

Anonymous said...

crepe kut

Unknown said...

inah:
biar lah org dengki, lagi org dengki lagi nak buat ape dia tak suka tu :D

wahdi:
erm.. yup2 very light and yummy

abg bm:
yup2 lepas gi gym kat situ, abg leh gi minum kat cafe tuh :D

anon:
TQ TQ for the spelling correction

ita.itu said...

cincau coffee tuh nmpk mcm sdp je bud....harus neray nih

akupunyahal said...

banyak shopping yer

Unknown said...

kak ita:
pegi jgn tak pegi

malimkundang:
who me???
sy temankan kwn jer..
sy tak beli ape2 pun :D