Monday, April 7, 2008

That B%#&hy feeling

I just could not resist just pressing my mother and older sister button tonite. They were arguing about who borrowed who money. My sister offered us to use her credit card instead of cash so that she could obtained and raise her credit limit. Now for half an hour they were arguing whose who purchases what. There was this one moment when my sister was right and my mother was wrong but I decided to side with my mother just to see my sister get frustrated. While they were arguing I made my self a Ribena punch (Ribena + purple carrot juice) and spirulina crackers. I know, I was being evil, but hey I am no longer the sucker I used to be that can be manipulated, I am the manipulator right now.

Don't think my sister can use reverse psychology on me or my mother can use her deceptive stares to get something that does not exist from me. I am 24, I learned a lot, I can use it against them. I am know psychoing my sister using just the right amount of words without me being kurang ajar and I know how to give my mom the look that she likes to make just to make me say something...

Sometimes, I wish my dad was here more often, even though he is hot tempered, chain smoking, I am always right, moody old man. I just need that one male figure that will make my mom a wife and my sister to just shut her big buck teeth mouth up..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

budlee, shhhhhh... not a word about our little secret tau. hik hik.... nanti pecah lobang i.

hehehehehe.

by the way, i really hate that place, and i will always hate it forever and ever.

but, i am proud that you are doing your masters in a real university now. wishing you good luck and all the best oke.

by the way, sister will always be sister. they do all the things they do because they love us.

Unknown said...

heh heh fibie.. don't worry, i am not about to snoop around in your old files kat kolej tuu ;)

eh kita geng lah, i am glad i graduated from that place and i know plenty of students from that kolej that survived and now doing their masters in upm gak. we all share the same thing..

we should form a club lor :p

Anonymous said...

haahh the i hate club, atau i hate that botak club.

akak suka akak suka.

everyday my friend and i doa that place goes bankrupt tau. seriously. sampai macam tu sekali lah geramnya. but you were the student you don't feel the agony sangat. and the only things that keep me going there was actually the student, tak sampai hati tengok student merana, belajar tak selesa takde tempat condusive untuk buat perbincangan dan sebagainya.

Unknown said...

botak mana nih?

botak tersengih tu ker, botak yg jaga asrama

i hate both botaks..

apeee akak kata kami tak merana...

haiyoooo dpt lecturer yg tak belajar ape dia jar, asrama mcm sial yg kena tipu dui siap tuduh kita org curi brg, library mcm sial, lab computer yg tak leh pakai, lab yg tak cukup barang..

hampeehhhh, kat upm baru rasa duduk dlm lab..

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

ehh? how come got talk about botak people one?

Inah said...

er..mcm x berkaitan ngan botak..hmm..wondering?? :P

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

errrr...ni macam larik topik jer.. tapi wah budlee..dah reti tunjuk taring yer... jeling jeling jerrr... nanti abang ajarkan...hehehehhee kejamnya aku nih!!!

Shah said...

Ishhhhhh takut pulak tengok si Budlee naik angin ni...

Unknown said...

chen:
its a story from my past college, only fiebie knows how i felt..

abg BM:
ye ke.. kalau boleh kan kalau dpt jelingan yg tanjam atau superpower spt cyclops atau medusa lagi best :D

abg shah:
ho ho.. ni kira normal ni naik hangin.. you should see me dulu sekolah menengah.. so terrible i lost control