Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kedai Makan William

HAHAHAHA!!! finally I got to go where Shah, Lily, Ziana, Inah and Awie went to have a marvelous dinner. WILLIAM!!! Hairie took me and his mom to this place, Hairie pointed the way while I drive. It was not that far and the direction leading there was rather simple.
I love Ribena so I ordered the Ribena ice blended with longans in them while Hairie and his mum shared this gigantic Ribena lychee. As you can see half of the mug is lychee, I love my ice blended Ribena with longan, better that 7 eleven sluppee (btw Ribena is a blackcurrant drink for those who never heard of the brand)

Hairie has this amazing, cheesy, large, juicy spaghetti cabonara with meatballs. OH MY GAWD!! the meatball is freakin huge, the taste was heavenly. Hairie gave it an A+.


Hairie ordered his mum the Nasi Goreng Ketam (Crab fried rice). Another shocking dish because it was so tall. No I am not kidding you never see fried rice this tall. There were like a soft shell crab, around 5 medium sized prawns, generous amount of fried crab meat all piled on top of a tom yam fried rice. You can really taste the tom yam in the fried rice. Something seafood lover should have

Then this, Chicken Premium, Dr Shah's favourite with a pandan chicken, 2 chicken sausage, 2 different kinds of chicken ham (i think the dark one is chicken..), some minced white chicken and a dollop of mash potato in the middle with a pool of gravy.


I had the specialty of the night, which is Lamb Shank with butter rice (I think it was shank.. dunno la forgot). The reason I forgot was that the lamb was HUGE!!!!! and the meat practically fell of the bone. The Dal curry was fabulous with generous amount of veggies. Even the well flavoured buttered rice had a couple of sweet cherry tomatoes hidden in it. I think the green stuff is the mint veggie thing that you have with Nan bread. I love this dish it was perfect. I give a 4.0 GPA :D

Dude I was SO FULL!!! the food was delicious, Hairie mum was charming character to be with. Many thanks to Hairie for showing me the way here and for treating us dinner. Hmm now which restaurant should I bring Hairie along to reply this fabulous meal.. (pssst we go to riverview nak and have all the butter prawns we wants, Muahahaaaa!!!! :D). Uncle William must be very happy that us bloggers are promoting his business, my laboratory friends (the human ones) wants to go this place too. Haiya.. rosak2 diet nih....

10 comments:

Ziana said...

Finally!!!!
heheheheh..

sedap kan!!!!
psnih nk try Chicken Premium laa...nmpk sedap..

tpkan bile smpi Wiliam...lupe nk oder ape..hehheeh...

nyummy..lapo laa plak!
:)

Unknown said...

ziana:
tu lerr.. takde menu.. kena tanya kot ape yg ada..

haha sy nak pegi lagi, nak mkn spaghetti atau lasagna..

dgn air buah lain lak :D

Shah said...

Waaaa yang ada Butter Rice tu la yang aku nampak hari tu tapi tak tau nama dish tu apa... Kena la order next time. Bagus la ramai rajin tunjuk gambar2 food sana nanti boleh curi2 idea nak makan apa lagi.

Inah said...

mueheheh..besh2..jom jadi duta william :)

wahdi said...

waa demam william korg ni ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

shah:
betul abg shah, sedap wooooo lamb tuh.. abg bear mesti layan gak kot.. hmm nak cari something else lah, hari tu nampak nasi lemak dan burger..

inah:
patut ada kad diskaun nih :D

wahdi:
huhu sedap wooo wahdi nyer. ape lagi sila2 bwk encik arip after you had your shopping spree di pavillion tuh :D.. i pun dah ingat jalan tuh :D

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

I thought everyone has heard of ribena.

:)

Unknown said...

chen:
heh heh
i got people from the US that reads this.. I don't think they have ribena there.

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Hahahaa... sejak diperkenalkan sampai lah tekak teringin kemudian kami ajak Shahril Aley ngan Inah.. william sentiasa meniti dari bibir ker bibir yer.... enjoy kan kat sana?? best sangat