Thursday, May 1, 2008

All I want is.....

I just got tagged by Miss Inah


List out 5 presents you wish for and the reason why.



1. I want a Mercedes A class because I like Mercedes and I love the MPV like A class without being labelled as a family carrier.




2. I want my own small apartment near KL, because I am lazy to clean a big house and I want to fill it up from wall to wall, floor to floor with IKEA stuff.\




3. I want an IKEA gift voucher because the reason for present number 2 :D




4. I want a flight ticket to Calgary Canada, its been 17 years since we been there when my dad was working there. I want to live in the same room at the same hotel we lived in 17 years ago if it is still there.




5. I want to be surrounded with positive people that can add to my happiness and teach me other things that textbook could not.

6 comments:

Inah said...

wallawei..merc??ape jadi ngan viva tuh..lalalalaa..

weh..ape yg kite nak lebih kurang sama je..hehehe

car

apartment

positive people

tat really matters kan

cheers..

x sabar nak tau ape doc chen n doc josh really want :P

Shah said...

Am I positive enough? :-)

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hmmmm car tuh ok kot... but dont u think a class is rather cute?? i mean for lady driver cantik la.. :P

apartment tuh kalau boleh nak depan KLCC kan?? kekeke but the price is like juling bijik mata kalau tgk...

interior wise.. i dont prefer all ikea.. nanti u masuk rumah u.. sama mcam other ppl's house... hehehe.. but its ur choice tho.. me nope

Unknown said...

inah:
Viva la, beli duit sendiri lerh
A class org nak bagi

abg shah:
haha yes la, of course :D

sinbad:
heh heh up to ones preference :D
hehe yup2, juling mata ker, cungkil biji mata kuar pun belum tentu dpt :D
hehe well jgn la beli bende on sale, nanti semua amik yg tuh
beli yg mahal2 jer
muahaaaa!

Anonymous said...

hi budlee... nice blog sih. first time singgah sini. :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

that's very interesting.

ahem... i haven't got time to answer inah's tag ! busy with the tomboys (Jean and sister) at my house!