Thursday, May 29, 2008

:( -----------> :)

what? don't expect me to sulk for a long time. their are plenty of things in the world to be sad about other than my current problem. War, hunger, natural disasters. However other people sad news that hit me in the right nerve, was the incident that happened to my Lecturer's niece, who was only 25. She is getting ready to pursue her PhD, when she was admitted to the hospital. She never came out, she died 26 hours later. That news just woke me up from my current sadness, I mean I just can't imagine what her family is going through. It just makes my problem seemed so small. I pray her family will be strong through this tragedy.

10 comments:

Aziya said...

Takziah kepada keluarga Allahyarhamah... Kita sendiri tidak tahu bila kita akan mati. mungkin berlaku pada usia yg muda atau usia yg lanjut...

Semoga allahyarhamah ditempatkan bersama golongan yg solehah. Amin !

Perky said...

Only 25? Wow... I don't even know her and that struck a cord in me. I'm sorry for her family's loss...

Arel said...

Innalillah.. Setiap apa yg berlaku samada baik atau buruk sentiasa yg terbaik buat kita. Renung2kan..

riken said...

my condolence...semoga roh beliau dicucuri rahmat...

Inah said...

ermm..it hit me hard..

i'm really connected to the story

:(

alfatihah

Anonymous said...

The thing abt life is that we wont appreciate it till it's gone.... make every seconds count, for me, i spend it on sleeping.. best aper hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Ciannye.. al-fatihah buat arwah. Lately ni ko nampak murung je... cheer up dude!

Ad said...

semoga sama2 kita ambil iktibar..kita hanya mampu merancang..

jangan putus asa dan putus harapan

ita.itu said...

alfatihah..semoga dicucuri rahmat..amin

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hiya bud. how's ur day?