Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Blue Day??

Is it? A blue day?? Not really, I just happened to be snapping pictures of blue objects. My blue water bottle, my gosh, last time I had a water bottle was during primary/elementary school. I got it because I was kinda worried of reusing the water bottles that we get when buying water, They say those bottles are for one time usage, not for multiple usage. So might as well get something that is made to be used many times as long as I don't put it in the autoclave :D
I absolutely love this car especially with the huge wheel well that can fit in 20 inch wheels easily. However according to my judgment this driver is using 18 inch rims on 55 series tires. Which is quite nice. The original tires was 15 inch rim on 65 series tires which look very inadequate. What car is this? That looks like a low slung hatchback? Why, its the new Honda Stream MPV. Yup a 7 seater MPV. However the deceptive shape makes you forget its an MPV, very sporty compared to rivals, suchs Wish, Grand Livina, and Citra. They redesign the whole car, so that it sit lower to the road with out sacrificing space, in fact, they managed to make the car even more spacious even though its lower and shorter. Talk about engineering marvels from Honda :). I love this car so much, and I would get it if I had the budget.
I needed to transfer my peritoneal fluid and mice carcasses from the minus 80 Celsius fridge to the the minus 40 Celsius fridge, because students will be storing their serum tomorrow in the fridge. Well its about time for me to cut open the mice and store the organs in formalin.

Chicken?? Nope just the mice carcasses :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love honda airwave which is currently available in singapore only. The Airwave was designed around the "new wave compact" concept-a new idea for compact cars that function as a cool lifestyle component for youthful customers who value their own individual sensibilities over any single style. i believe u'll love this car!! maybe i'll get one but WEEKEND PLATE (RED PLATE) since i dun drive too often!!

Inah said...

amboi..naik kereta biru plak kan :P

Unknown said...

nash:
hello nash, thank you for dropping by. Hmm the Airwave ei.. a longer version of the Jazz. I dunno, it looks like a Grand Livina from the profile. However I do love station wagon style vehicles, because of the extra space. Too bad its not as low slung as the Stream. Hmm weekend plates ei? Who knows, if the traffic jam gets worser in KL, we might have different plates for those who drive to work and those who only drives in weekends, I wonder what other plates in Singapore is available

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

bud, you're blue minded!

Anonymous said...

Weekend plate car cheaper by half! thats a lot consider price of the car/maintainance in singapore is one of the highest in the world (even perodua kelisa cost abt S$40k!!) and we need to pay parking (even at our own home),ERP (toll),fuel,saman, etc,etc. since the transportation system here very efficient i no need to drive to work:-)juz for leisure (go to jb,malacca or kl)hehehe...