Monday, May 26, 2008

Canibalism

See this? That is not a wound, it is one of my mice whose brain and eyes got eaten up by other mice. I mean it happens when there is not enough food or water, but this particular cage has both and even fresh bedding. I know the mice did not die because it was sick with the parasite since it was not in the fetal position. Even my co supervisor was intrigue by this situation. Poor thing, die in my hand while contributing to the medical and veterinary world or die by other mice.

4 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

mouse eat mouse world

Ad said...

ni baru kes kawan makan kawan

Inah said...

eeekks..poor mice :(..geli la beb..sib baik inah x bukak time makan

Unknown said...

chen and ad:
true true :D

inah:
hik hik.. ni kira okay, mesti org tak tau kalau tak bagi details tentang gambar nih