Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian Part 2

Haha, I went to see this movie for the second time. This time I need to accompany my sister, I promise I take her to this movie. Plus she seen the first movie, so I could ask her some stuff that I don't get it in this movie. It would be helpful if you watched the first movie because some scenes can leave you a bit clueless. Such as why did Lucy complained her dress was long, or why is Peter tired acting like a child and why are the Minatour, Dwarves, Centaur, and forest animal were not so friendly with each other before. When I watched this movie again, I remember I did not like some parts of the movie, because it made me sick, not because it was bad or poorly directed. It just that I remember this one scene where all the Narnians were trapped and got slaughtered. They sacrifice themselves so others could get away. So sad :(. Another point I like to urmm point out, is the fight scene or the epic battle. I mean who care about half naked men jumping at each other, what about full armoured men fighting with dwarfs, griffin, centaurs, minotaurs, mice, badger, tigers, bears and lions oh my. I mean I was so immersed with the scene I have forgotten that this was such a cool scene. The CGI, actors in Suits and real actors fighting seamlessly. Something very worth a special effect awards. I think I am going the books. I know its a children book, but at least its something my younger sister can read to :)

6 comments:

Inah said...

should go and watch indiana jones next week :)

Unknown said...

inah:
well duh! of course lah...

Anonymous said...

there's nothing to like abt Narnia 2 for me... I mean, nothing special abt those 4 sons of adam... well, at least some magic or some things that they can only do that narnians can't do... the thing is, other ppl can actually take over these 4 individuals.. like the little girl who has the ability to heal others.. common laa, she got that stupid liquid from someone else :P

and one more thing, narnians and the lion are SOOO selfish.. calling up these 4 ppl and helps them to what... fight, and when its over... what the hell, send them back!! hu haaa...... keh keh keh..

Unknown said...

Rizal:
According to the prophecies, only the son of Adam can ensure Narnia lives in prosperity. The Telmarines don't count because they accidently came into Narnia. The little girl, well other than that her compasionate and purerity allows her to be friend any animals in the Narnia world. You have seen the first movie right? I mean all 4 children lived in Narnia till they were full grown adults but only to stumbled out of the closet in the end to become children again. Beside the end of the movie, they did say, they did not belong in the Narnia world as with the Telmarines, so they will have to go back to their own world. In a scientific way, you never introduce a new species into a deserted island or in this case world, because the native species in that world does not have the ability to fight off or fend off the new species with new abilities. Same with the Telmarines, although the came the same world as the Pervines children, unlike the children they were savages and like any newly introduce species, they will breed and take over the native species indefinelty.

Anonymous said...

wait.. hold on..
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hehe

Unknown said...

rizal:
aawww so cute.. using the infamous technique of defeat.. playing possum.. :p