Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This is me, my youngest sister and my mum out for dinner on Mother's Day.
We had dinner at Malee, a Thai Seafood restaurant in front of KPJ, and Econsave and next to Mobil Kajang. The food is so so, meaning its not bad but its easily forgettable. Oh well, she wanted to eat here might as well go here. She paid for dinner because I already paid for our Domino Pizza takeaway that we had for lunch. Do I sound cheap to be calculative with my mum, not really, if I ran out of money I will still be using hers, so might as well be very stingy with my money :P

5 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

makes perfect sense to me!

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Abang pernah makan kat situ... sedap jugak... abang suka siakap steam dia.. ehhhh tapi kat memana pun abang suka siakap steam kan...

ita.itu said...

happy mother day tu ibu bud..semoga sihat sejahtera ye..amin

Inah said...

cute la ur sis :)

makan bertiga je?mcm x cukup korum je

Unknown said...

chen:
it does??

abg bear:
hik hik ye ka.. kalau pizza hut ade ikan steam, mesti abg bear beli gak :D

kak ita:
TQ2 happy mothers day to you too mummy Ita

inah:
ye lah dah adik sorang lagi yg amik gambar :D