Thursday, May 1, 2008

Its finished???

What's finished you may ask? My car.. well the repairs that was supposed to happened was finished, the fuel pump relay, the transmission, and the radiator. However another part has failed at the same time which is the air conditioning system :(


All I got was hot air blowing out of the vents
Hopefully its not the compressor because this is another mechanical parts that can reach 4 figure price.

My mechanic said that it might be something to do with the electronics with the air conditioning system. I tried to send it to be fill with gas but gas cannot enter the tank because the system is not working :(

I was just about happy getting it back, but alas... its an old 17 year old car, may I repeat its 17 year old, most cars have my kind of problems when the car is around 8 or 9 years.

So for the time being, the sunroof and the side windows will provide additional ventilation till I get to go to the aircond shop. I hope it does not rain as often like last week.



No comments: