Saturday, May 3, 2008

Raining Hot Day

Oh crap, I just washed the car and it was raining lightly this morning. So not cool


I need to photostate something at the nearby photocopy shop. Definitely not a productive, although I did managed to contact my supplier to get his PO and contact IMR for a little something.

Does my eyes look tired? Now I seen my eyes with umm.. my own eyes?? I also think they were very tired. They look puffy, and swollen to the side. I wonder what was wrong, was it from all that strain at the laptop, or tears flowing out too much. Allergies is one of the culprit, something else could be too. Oh just I am getting older. Hmm its time for the eye cream I presume..

5 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

Probably lack of sleep is the culprit !

akupunyahal said...

seems that u need a long holiday

Unknown said...

chen:
nah, been sleeping like a bear

malimkundang:
yah i guess so, a trip down under sounds fabolous ;)

Inah said...

mata makin kecik..u need a break la dude :)

ita.itu said...

hujan yg turun..bagaikan mutiara