Friday, June 20, 2008

Pen is Mightier Than The Sword


Ah yes, the Pen is Mightier Than The Sword, an proverb in the old days. Forget the pen, keyboard is a man nuclear bomb sent to destroy everything in its path. Hehe a little bit too much right. However what had happened in the past few days, has a little truth to it.. One must be careful what one writes in a blog. Unless your blog is private you never know who will read it and how will they react to it. This is what happened with H and myself. Although, the case has been closed, the effect will still linger. After seeing H, I drag Hairie out to a movie, he chose Maid of Honor as out movie of the day. I must confess I am a closeted chick flick lover, I dunno why but I like Chick flicks. I know its so derogatory to label it like that, but I do. I guess I spent to much time with my sister. Maid of Honor is basically a male version of Runaway Bride with bits and pieces here and there that has been changed. Its a good movie with all the right slaps lick comedy and a few sex jokes here and there. Lots of making out scene too ;). Its a good movie if you are a hopeless romantic, (you can either emphasis on being hopeless or being romantic :p)

2 comments:

tinta said...

There would be always many hikmah di sebalik yang terjadi.

Unknown said...

dr malina:
yup, its makes us stronger in a way