Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wedding again...

Not my wedding, not for a very long time. Its my relatives wedding, I know their parents because they are my grand uncles and grand aunts, but I just never knew their children that much. We called the grand uncles and grand aunts, "atuk tebu yg ade canteen" (grand uncle with the sugarcane and a cafeteria). Such nicknames helps us to remember them but I don't even know their real name :p
Wedding in Melaka borderline Negri Sembilan is exciting and loud. You know there is a wedding with the kompang, loud music, karaoke, and firecrackers. Not to mention massive amount of people in colourful dresses. Never will I go to a northern wedding such as Kedah, Kelantan or Terrenganu. Its incredibly boring, and I swear if no one told me someone got married I swear either it was a funeral or it was just the lunch after the funeral. So quiet and everything.

My cousins and I swear the one in the yellow shirt looks so much like Irwansyah. I seem to have that song "Pencinta Wanita" in my head when I see him.

Normal kompang boys in kampung, no uniforms or anything just get a kompang and just bang away.
This used to be my bratty spoiled cousin, now however he turned up to be a relatively less bratty person. For me its a 180 degrees better then when he was little. I just wanted to smack him, but now I can't. He towers in at 179cm versus the stout 161cm me.

6 comments:

akupunyahal said...

owh yess.. when i was in kedah.. kalau pi kenduri kawin macam pi kenduri org baca yassin tiap malam jumaat tu.. very quiet and sometimes kita tak perasan pengantin lelaki sampai pun.. tau2 majlis dah habis and bersurai.. then i moved to melaka and OMG org melaka punya weeding punyalah meriah...

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

mana nyer gambor pengantin? kekekeke :P

Unknown said...

malim:
yup2 so agree, tobat tak mo pi lagi kalau kat utara, kalau kat selatan, no hal dgr citer kalau kat johor siap ade joget lagi hik hik

sinbad:
hik, malas :p
panas
tak suka nak berebut :D

ita.itu said...

xde pun pengantin dia..hehe..ke bud yg jd pengantin.:)

maliksutanmuda said...

ups kenduri utara tak meriah?...erm, peliknyer...tp tak per, memasing punyer pendpat hehe...

dik, dye rambut ek...er, erm.....kira orait la tu... ahaks

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

yes... kenduri kat selatan memang riuh rendah.. memang nak bagitahu pengantin tu dah berpunya... ko yg lain tok sah kacau....

wahhh die rambut... kelasssss!!!!