Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bullets With Butterfly Wings

Yup that is the title for this video. Weird right, its from the band The Smashing Pumpkins. I mean this was like a song from like 10 years ago, when my family and I was still in the US. I was such a nerd at school when I went out and bought this CD, one those skateboarder/grunge guy, came up to me and said "That's a cool CD, I just smiled and say yeah" I thought that was a weird moment for me. Anyways it was one a song compiled in one of their best album, Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness. This brings back memories to me when petrol was still RM 1.10, the US dollar were still 2.5, Dr Mahathir was still Prime Minister, sodomy was not in the front page and Mariah Carey had smaller breasts. Those were the times :D

5 comments:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Aikkk lamanya tak ke mari... dah tuka layout rupanya.... haaa yg ni abng bear lagi suka... hitam itu kemas... tulisan pun makin cantik.... congrats.. bila nak ikut kitorang makan2 lagi... anyway Bud...please sms your number... hmmm no abang dah tukar ke digi yer... besok email no bud..thanks

@xiM said...

('',)

ita.itu said...

ala x dpt la tgk video nih..bank nih kedek tau..sume dia block kan..menci

Unknown said...

abg BM:
okies, sy dah email. mkn2? hmm kite set date ler abg, for next mkn2

Axim:
:p

kak ita:
hikhik :D

Perky said...

Oh those were the days!!!

I wish SP never disbanded :(