Sunday, July 20, 2008

Red Eye over Fruit

Am I pissed off?
Did I cry all night long?
Am I planning a revenge to all those who hurt me in the past?
Did I make a pact with the Devil to drag those that hurt me to hell?
Did I get so hurt that I decided to end life now and that my eyes are the first to go....?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Come one lah, I am not that naive/dumb/stupid/melodramatic to do such things (but I admit, those thoughts did pass through my mind :D). My eyes were irritated and it was swollen a bit on Saturday. Probably due to scratching it because it was itchy. Luckily it all went away on Sunday morning.

While I was in bed the whole day on Saturday (I was sick so I decided to rest), my mother and my sister went back to Kampung, because to take our rambutans from our orchard. There was so many rambutan this year that my mom could not stuff enough of them in the Naza Ria. They say rambutan can cause coughing. Well UPM medical treatment is free... let the eating (and coughing begin :D)

1 comment:

@xiM said...

rambutan gula batu yang paling best!!