Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag by A Prince

Putera Rizal Tagged me, I did it because its short answer type :D


1. Where is your cell phone? On my table next to my lap top
2. Your significant other? KL
3. Your hair? Black, with dark golden mahogany blonde at the ends
4. Your mother? Ani
5. Your father? din
6. Your favorite thing? Laptop and PS2
7. Your dream last night? I turned back time and change my past.
8. Your favorite drink? Juice
9. Your dream/goal? To be free and travel the world
10. The room you're in? Bedroom
11. Your hobby? Playing my PS2
12. Your fear? I fear that I don't know something
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In my own condo
14. What you're not? I am not plain, there is so many sides of me not everybody get to know.
15. Muffins? apple cinnamon
16. One of your wish list items? Hyundai Santa Fe
17. Where you grew up? Selangor
18. The last thing you did? Type this tag
19. What are you wearing? Old Koleh Shirt
20. Favorite Gadget? Ps2
21. Your pets? Deceased hamster, 44 white mice and 2 white guinea pigs
22. Your computer? Compaq
23. Your mood? Neutral
24. Missing someone? Always, but wonder do they miss me?
25. Your car? Depending on what car is available at the porch for me. Still waiting for MY Viva
26. Something you're not wearing? Underwear, why wear undies when sleeping unless your undies are you clothes for sleeping.
27. Favorite store? Jaya Jusco
28. Like someone? Yes I do like someone
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? At 9 when watching Sinderella
31. Last time you cried? 4 days ago

3 comments:

ita.itu said...

oh ko minat jj ek..akak minat sungai wang.kah.kah.kah

Anonymous said...

well thanks for replying my tag but dude, u violated almost all questions ehhee u suppose to answer with only one word for each questions heehhehehehe

riken said...

wow...lain ngan chen punya la...tapi dari source yg sama kan...yerla...tetiba ader pubic hair pulak...hahaha...tapi sini takder....