Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here in My Home

It felt like a long time since I went home directly after lab and just stayed at home. It felt so relaxing and peaceful. Something I haven't been doing for a while, its either gym or hang out at a friends house. Gym and friend's house are both relaxing but to just stay in my room and just relax. Whoa, now that feels good :).

It was a crazy week for me, with the presentation, trip to the conference and personal daemons inside me that just wishing to break loose. Life has its ups and downs right, however I do wish to have that special someone back in my life again but then that is not my choice to make. I really miss that part of my life before. Till then, gym, friend's house and my own room will have to be it.

6 comments:

Inah said...

special someone??siapakah??? :)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! budlee...wish you a blessed ramadhan el mubaraq and may you have a lot of blessings throughout the fasting month. happy 51st.national day too and may malaysia has a great future ahead...

@xiM said...

ARE YOU LOOSING SOMEONE BUDDY??

riken said...

saperkah org itu??? inah kah???
takper, just wait...insyaAllah, ader hikmah disebalik kejadian...

maliksutanmuda said...

sabo jer lah!

:: NbC :: said...

ekhem...
apakah...? lama x citer2 kan..
apa2 pon, happy2 sokmo..