Monday, August 11, 2008

Makan-makan with friends :)

This another pending post that I finally get to upload :D. All my makan2 session that happened last week :)

My good friend Amad has decided to open up a burger/roti john stall at Puchong Perdana, not far from his house. I came here after gym just to chat with him, "kacau2" his nephews who is working at his stall and to have my roti john with no mayo or beef burger with out mayo.

Amad let me on a little secret. The spices for roti john actually comes in a freeze dried powder form. So you just need eggs, and cooked meat to make the batter. Hmm this sounds great so that I could make it at home :).



On Saturday when I got Vivi tinted, I dragged Amad out to meet me at 101 mall for lunch. We had lunch at Kenny Rogers. I was intrigue with the Go Green Menu which basically adds a Cesar Salad or Garden Salad to its 1/4 roasted chicken plus one side lines with a muffin. I love Cesar salad because of the Romaine Lettuce and the croutons.


I think I better reduce my Oil Of Olay Total White usage. That stuff really does brightens up your dull dark skin.

Amad had a friend tagged along with us that day. D is blog shy so I had to delete his face. D is a nice guy, a bit shy at first but he is a good guy to hang out with.


During our Kenny Roger lunch, I said to Amad, why not we bring D to William. I been wanting to eat at William since Inah, Ziana, Abg BM and Dr Shah kept having dinner there :p. Besides I want to bring D to the William side. Muahahahah step into the William side my friends and you will never go back :D. Again our blog shy D, with his face deleted :D


Amad had a fever that night, but he insisted on going also to William. Both D and Amad were patient enough to wait for me at 11.30 to pick them up and drive them to Kelana Jaya, which is the location of William :D

Amad had the Chicken Chop Friend Rice, with black pepper sauce. YUM!!! very nice, I really liked this dish :).

D had the staple menu of any chicken lover, the chicken premium :)

I had the beef lasagna. The interesting is this is not lasagna with beef but instead its baked beef with lasagna because there is so much beef in it :)

Hey Dr Chen, you are not the only one with the orgasmic face when enjoying good food. Oooh baby, the generous mozzarella cheese and the juicy meatball beats any hotel lasagna. Oh yeah, my tongue had an orgasm from eating this and my body felt tingling all over :D

Amad and D has the privilege of being my first non family, non UPM friends to ride in my Viva. Anyone wants a ride in the "best for value", "fuel efficient" Viva ;). I love the comments people give when they ride in my Vivi. "WOW", "Hey its very spacious lah in here" "It feels like a Myvi, but narrower". He he, small on the outside, big on the inside :).

13 comments:

ita.itu said...

yaampun sumenye sdp..hehe,..kwn ko malu ek..

:: NbC :: said...

yeah.. kita naik keta baru gi satay lah..

heheee

Unknown said...

kak ita:
a ah, dia tak suka glamer diri mcm kite kat blog kak, suka tanya muka
hik hik

chen:
yep, hit baby one more time chen.

nbc:
yeaaaah, boleh :D

SYUKS said...

williams dah menjerit jerit PAK CIK KAYO PAK CIK KAYO.. since semua blogger dah jadi peminat gerai dia... uncle Williams... no discount meh ???he he

@xiM said...

wowww enjoy muka makan lasagna tuh!!

Ad said...

1)wah..nak tiru la skill hiddenkan muka tu, boleh x?

2) x boleh jadi ni,,bila ntah dapat pekena william tu..teruja sgt tgk bud makan lasagna tu

Unknown said...

doc syukur:
hmm shah dgn lily lensa lagi kerap datang, siap dgn "snpang patahg" masing2. tapi tetap they pay in full price. ini kan saya :p

hik hik

axim:
tu ler muka lapor setelah seharian merayap di gardens

Ad:
hik2, ad punye technic hidden face pun okay aper :D

ala tak jauh pun dekat jer, sila2 ajak rakan sebaya, loved ones and family

p.s its a diet killer so those yg kaki gym mesti mcm pengsan tgk :p

maliksutanmuda said...

huiyo..asyikkkkkk!!!!

Anonymous said...

wahhh sedapnya lasagna tu... :) winkwink

Anonymous said...

Budlee,

I dun care, I want a ride from u..dah lama kereta keluar tp x nampak nampak bayang ko pun. I wanna try on william foods as well.

Bukan main lagi expression ko tu bila makan beef lasagne...sure sedap sgt...I dun hv to say much..pls set a date and v go together.

wahdi said...

Hi bud wah betul2 enjoy kete baru nih ;)

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

wahhhhhh makan best laa haaa....

siap naik keter baru nih.. sure best bwk kan??

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

wahhh lazattsss lasagna tuhhh

best laa bawak keter baru ekk