Friday, August 1, 2008

What's New?

I found out, that I have no sense of coordination

I found out, that I cannot dance, and I will never laugh at the Akademi Fantasia student when they look like a broken robot when trying to dance..

I found out we have a civet cat (musang) crawling all around our yard and now the mystery of the small foot steps on the drainage pipe from the roof is solved

I skip lab today because of bad dream, I tried to go back to sleep to correct it but I cannot get back to that dream. It made me feel sad, because I did not want that to happened, but deep down inside it has already happened in real life and I still refused to accept it.

7 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

you need not to worry about not being able to dance.. when u go to club.. jst shake ur bon bon... hehehe

Unknown said...

sinbad:
i did, but my bon bon were all over the place.. :p

*i am sore all over today because of that

Anonymous said...

r u saying....
You are buta dangdut?!? ho ho ho

Unknown said...

rizal:
yup.. there was a move like goyang gerudi, but i did a bust up goyang gerudi yg tumpul.

@xiM said...

THATS A MIRACLE DISCOVERY!!!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! budlee...so no worry about not knowing to dance because not only you...and just accept the reality so it won't hunt you in your dream...:) and remember to wash your feet before going to bed...hehehehe...

Unknown said...

Axim:
miracle ah? more like mystery solved meh

danial:
heee... my subconscious mind is telling me to accept it :)