Thursday, September 18, 2008

Berbuka Puasa

I had my berbuka puasa, with my friends at the lab at Pizza Hut today.

Yumm 4 types of pizza :D


It was also my lab technician's birthday (4 days ago :p), but we decided to celebrate today with her, with a Tiramisu cake from Secret Recipe.

Self portrait ?, its a must for any self obsessed, vain, perasan chantek, narcissistic blogger :D

The breaking fast ended with me buying an overpriced ice blended tea with fruit :p. I love the pomegranate peach frappachino :D. I LIKE!!!!

5 comments:

riken said...

wahhh, pizzahut... pizza paling best kat m'sia (for me la).

ita.itu said...

waaaaa..akak teringin air starbuck tuh...adoi la pose

SYUKS said...

overpriced ice-blended tea ???
Anyway i love hang out in Starbuck and enjoy the drink there while surfing the net..

Inah said...

pizza!!!..beshnya :(

Unknown said...

riken:
hee i prefer pizza hut dough, with dominoes topping :D

kak ita:
tu ler pergh layan kak :D

doc syuk:
erks kira overpriced ler kan, rm 14.20. that is like 2 meals in a day :D

inah:
buat sendiri inah, extra pedas ones :D