Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hot Stuff 2

Its a Sunday and I am still not feeling well yet, my meds are finished and yet I still have a runny nose and fever. 4 days man.. this is the longest fever I got that I could remember. One of the many challenges of Ramadan.

Sleeping is good during ramadan as long as you still remember to pray :D. I was tired, really tired, mentally, emotionally and physically tired. Fasting has really exposed all of my weakness that I used to cover up with eating and recently exercising. Since I can't really do both during the daytime I am switching to other religious activity to make up for it. People say don't think about it too much, let it go with the flow or just do it, sadly I am trying hard to follow it. Its facing the problem head on, am I ready or prepared to face it?. I hate to say I don't know but I really don't.

*I still miss someone I know very dearly, we are so near yet so far. Maybe its my fault, maybe its not. What ever happens, already happens, I just wish I could turn back time and return to that happy time and place.

9 comments:

SYUKS said...

you look seriously ILL... hey check your FBC laaa..takut takut dengue fever pulak....now the new virulence strain laaa..

[danial][ma] said...

hej! budlee...get well soon...take care...

Anonymous said...

la... tak sihat lagi ke? alah cian nye...rajin2 makan ubat tau....x ble la kita nak bebuka sesama lagi uhuk!...hope get well soon...

Unknown said...

doc syukur:
erk ye ke.. the room has still not stop spinning... going to see the doctor.. again..

danial:
thanks a bunch danial

amad:
huhuhu doa2 kan ku

Life's Like That said...

i am in the same boat wit doc syukor.. coupla my stdnts too - i sent em off for FBC, havin same symptoms like u - thanks God they r not. but in case - u better do so, budlee!!

get well - damn real soon!

Josh said...

o dear. Take good care of yourself and wishing u speedy recovery. Meet u at the gym. hehe

Ad said...

bud..time sahur minum glucose..rahsia petua turun temurun nie..(rahsia ker??)...ekekekeke

Unknown said...

mr maguire:
no its just a reinfection

josh:
huhu i am losing weight now even though tak masuk gym

ad:
ye ker? hmm maybe sy try bende tu kot nanti

ita.itu said...

sedapnye ko tido ek..hehe