Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Its over

Its over.. No more tears, no more pain, no more asking for sympathy. Or is it.. why do I still feel the pain, the headaches, and no appetite for sahur or breaking fast. I don't even recognized my self anymore in the mirror. Who is that pale person staring back at me. This so called cold, sickness, flu or virus is really hitting me hard. I never had used so much "minyak cap kapak" all my life like this week. As I said before this is going to be the toughest Ramadan ever, I just never knew how tough it could get. There must be silver lining in these dark clouds somewhere, I just hope I find it soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong Buzz aku tau ko kuat!!..Langit tak selalu nya cerah remember...? cmtu gak hidup kitakan...ada hikmah setiap apa yg terjadi...aku akan sentiasa akan ada utk ko ok?...kita kan kawan...

ita.itu said...

jgn sedih2 ye babe...

@xiM said...

Forgiveness is like the summer rain,
It washes away the hatred and bitterness in our hearts,
And when the sun comes out again,
Everything feels fresh and clean,
It's like a new beginning, a chance to start anew,
Don't spend your life in bondage holding on to past hurts,
Let go and live!

*aku amik entri latest buh komen kat sini bleh??:)

thoyol said...

be strong..

dosa banyak tue kena sental kuat skit. Hehe..

Unknown said...

amad:
betul tu amad, dugaan bulan poser nih

kak ita:
hehe thanks kak. sikit jer :)


axim:
erks.. :D well the important thing is the thought behind it. so thanks dude :D

thoyol:
huhu yer2 tu lah, dugaan bulan ramadan ni.. huhuhu

Life's Like That said...

indeed - be strong. u'll be ok. all yr sickness - is secondary to 'another' thang, i blve.

but u'll be ok. trust me.