Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A New Stage?

Why am I taking a picture of myself, half asleep in the dark?? I have no idea :p. I've just been thinking about stuff that happened around me.
I had a nice conversation with this chair. (Yes budlee has completely lost his mind :D). I think life is too short to be sad or to take certain things too seriously. I heard something similar in Kung Fu Panda and said it to my friend. Past is something for us to remember not to repeat the same mistake, Future is something uncertain and will always change. That is why we called it the Present, a gift for us to enjoy now. So I focusing on the present and just enjoy it :D

4 comments:

ita.itu said...

bud lubang idong kaver..haha...jgn marah aa..hehe

Anonymous said...

kadang2 ia adalah "cinta" bila kita mahu melihat seseorang itu gembira, wlaupun kita bukan sebahagian dari kegembiraannya..

Unknown said...

ita:
shhhh,, okay what, :D

anon:
hmm perhaps..

SYUKS said...

We can change the past.. the best of all is to make sure our present we cherish ourselves intentionally...