Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hari Raya

Family potrait after our Raya prayers. The theme is purple. I was wearing a baju Melayu that I had tailored 2 years ago. Rarely worn it because it used to be tight, but since I shrinked a bit it fits better.\

First time in 24 years, we be going back to my mother's hometown using two cars. I drove my Viva while my dad drove his Accord.

New baby cousins just keep popping out each year. No shortage of cute babies and their gigles through out the year.


My late grand aunt had this swing as long as I could remember. I want one of these at my house in the future :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

ita.itu said...

bud..boyan tuh dah senget sebelah..haha

@xiM said...

hey there..

selamat hari raya aidilfitri to you!!

:: NbC :: said...

mana songkok cik adik..?

hehehhe buai senget naper eh.. :-P

wahaza extra said...

That buai so Maria Mariana the movie... luv it!

Unknown said...

kak ita:
tgh berayun ler

axim:
hey thanks buddy :)

kak pinky:
tak sempat buat.. tgh berayun ler kak

Unknown said...

wahaza:
lol.. this ancient buai has so many memories to it.. i want one in my yard in the future :D

Zharif said...

lawa viva dia hahhaa

Anonymous said...

new blogger !! =]]
cute car.
with cute drivers !! =]]
happy family dude !!