Sunday, October 26, 2008

Love and Weddings

Can anyone tell me what this is? I know its a type of weed, I think, but it seem to bear these so called fruit. I found this at the yard at the new bungalow my aunt just bought.


My aunt's wedding was on Friday and Saturday. The bride and groom (with highlights that is well done by a good stylist :p). My aunt looks young, because she is younger than I am. I think she is about 23 and her husband is of the same age. It was funny when I first met him and he called me abg :p, even though I am his nephew.

What is kampung with out food :D and good food that is :D. Homemade buns, homemade ketupat palas and home made sambal ikan keli (catfish). This was breakfast mind you :D.


Oooh don't forget the compulsory nap at kampung, regardless of the celebration or occasion :D.



There is that Sambal ikan keli again. It was so pedas (spicy) that I was sweating till my clothes were wet, and yet I still had second serving of the fish :D

2 comments:

Inah said...

glad to see u're having a good time budlee :)

wahaza extra said...

We call that Mak Adik in kampung