Saturday, November 29, 2008

Anger Management

There is always a song for every emotion that we have. These are just some that I listen too when I am feeling very angry. A good way to release ones anger



I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell
and I don't have time to go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could!
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should


I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
You hate everything about me
Why do you love me

I know the truth now,
I know who you are,
And i don't love you anymore,
It never was and never will be,
You don't know how you've betrayed me,
And somehow you've got everybody fooled.
It never was and never will be,
You're not real and you can't save me,
And somehow now you're everybody's fool.


p.s dont' worry its not a song targetted at any particular person now, but it does bring back memories.

2 comments:

Zharif said...

kalau aku tgh bad mood or down.. layan dengar lagu I'm not ok- My chemical romance jek hhuhu pasang kuat2..

Unknown said...

zaff:
oooooh good choice :D, i forgotten about that one too :D