Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seeing Red

I saw this Honda Jazz/Fit at my workshop went I sent my car. The car had nice set of sport rims and tires. The body kit is also very smart. This is a 2004 model but its still cost around RM 72k. Honda's cars value do not plummet as fast as Proton cars. Their desire and reliability makes it one of the top choice among consumers.

I can't believe I saw this Ferrari Modena Spider at my gym. Really rich people do come here :p. Even worse, they are so rich, they left the SMART TAG on the front windshield. It will takes days for the spare part from Italy to come if the thief broke the front windows and steal the SMART TAG.

8 comments:

Perky said...

I once dated a guy who owned a Modena Spider. And for my birthday he gave me cushions.

Yeap, cushions for me to sit on when I'm in his car! Bcoz I'm short, when I sit in his car u can only see like my forehead (Ferrari has very deep seats).

So he used to joke that no one knows he has a gf when he drives his Ferrari. And which is why he bought me the cushions. Lol!

I'll always think of those moments every time I see the Modena :)

Unknown said...

perky:
sooooooooooooooooo...
what does Mc Chef drive :D..

let me see

your dad has a RX8, you dated a guy driving a 7 series, and another drives a Modena.. hmmmm..

:p

Perky said...

Hmm... lol! I never realized that I used to date guys with hot rides ;P

It doesn't matter what mcChef drives. I want him to buy the volvo C30! That's the car I'm in love with :D

Unknown said...

perky:

hmm that guy in twilight drives a Volvo C30.. i wonder if this has anything to do with your choice
hmmm

fro rm 215k, you could pester him to buy one :D

Perky said...

You caught me there. This just proves that you really are a car expert! Nothing slips your observant eyes huh? Hehhee :)

RM215k huh... I'm so gonna pester him. Lol!

ita.itu said...

cantik ek keta2 tuh..gadai bulu lps x? kah.kah.kah

Sankai said...

I doubt if the thief breaks the glass to just steal the SMART TAG, why not just the entire car.

Luckily Malaysia isn't that bad.


Just passing through.

Cheers,

Unknown said...

kak ita:
derma buah pinggang pun belum tentu dpt

sankai:
a smart tag is much easier to be hidden than a red ferarri. are you sure or not with your statement? why would thieves break into cars just to steal the stereo, the empty laptop bag, the DSLR lense, or even just coins for tolls at the coin slot. i am not writing it just because the sake of writing but from my own personal experienced and others.