Monday, January 12, 2009

5 movies I liked

This a tag that I have been meaning to do. I like to watch movies at the cinema. There are so many good ones along the crappy ones. Khapeace tagged me on some of the movies I like, there is just too many of it to list down :D.

I love this movie and I love Dori!!! She is so funny. I love how Ellen who lends her voice to Dori, plays the goofy, forgetfull and honest fish. There is just so many scene with Dori that I loved "Es Ka peh, hmm you know this sign sounds likes "escape" ROTFL LMAO!!!!

Transformers.. come on lah, what is not too loved. These are the cartoons I grew up with. I watched it twice :D.

Hello!! Cars, cool dudes, hot chicks.. and NICE CARS!!!! Of all the cars in the movie, I grew quite fond to the pink Honda S2000 that Suki (Devon Aoki) drives :p. Sure its not the fastest of the 4 main cars, but still I really like it :). I love in the first part of the movie where she was behind the red Mazda Rx7 who won't just budge. "Move b@%$h!!!" hehehehe, I am afraid those who ride with me, will know I will swear like that :p, and I drive a small black Viva :D.



I thought this was a sweet movie. How fairy tales fares in real life :D. I love it, I watched it twice and got most of the soundtrack :D. "Ever every after, each happy ending is a brand new beginning" :D


Even though many people did not like this movie (I hate the ending and how the almost dead girl could sprint 100 meters and carry a guy), but I love how the shot it in first person view. Very different, very unique. I LOVE IT..

One of the few movies that could really make me cry :(. I love it :D

7 comments:

Inah said...

what about sepi? do u love it??

wahaza extra said...

Cloverfield - RULE! Both of them alive in the extended dvd version! - after the credit, not in the cinema!

Ad said...

nemo,transformers,cinta..yessssssss...

cloverfield, enchanted..err..x tgk lagi..

@xiM said...

above all of this,

the one that i love da most is Cloverfield...

SHAH, THE HELL'S FIREWOOD said...

my pick? TRANSFORMERS...though i am never a fan of its animated series.

SYUKS said...

CINTA always make me Sad... dun know why ...especially the story by Rashidi Ishak and Rita Rudaini and their bright daugther..simple but very touching !

Perky said...

Aaah transformers... can't wait for the sequel to come out this year! :D I'd watch any michael bay movie anyday anytime :)