Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fat Cow

Fat cow, yup a fat cow. Say this to any woman, you are sure to piss her off. Somehow, woman in general hate to affiliated to this animal (today is the year of the Ox in Chinese calendar). The looks, the udders (tits) or just the large size of the animal is not appealing to them. Call any woman a fat cow you are bound to get them agitated, just how a bull is agitated. I am known in my house for my potty mouth (a term for those who swear a lot), nor can I say any other derogatory terms for those are intellectually challenged or a female dog. So a fat cow is perfect really. My siblings were laughing and my mum kept mum (pun intended) about it, but the target (my sister) was pissed off. So pissed off she did not want to join our trip to camp out near the stream with my mum's side of the family. It helps that she was having her period, so she is easily agitated. I am sorry, but having your period does not mean you can be rude to me nor you can try to mock me. Its a universal known fact that I am always right and I will always win. I mean I learned from the best (my sister) on taunting your siblings till the point that they cry. (Ah... siblings fights during our primary school years). Silly girl (cow) haven't you learned anything yet, I can be your best friend or your worst nightmare.

3 comments:

Perky said...

Lol! Well, yeah siblings can either be your best friend or your worst nightmare! Esp if they use your secret against you hehehehe...

GraFiQuE said...

ah, fat cow! chubby cow! fat cow!

ehehe

jgn mare ye!

Beskal Chap Ayam-CUBE said...

cute fat cow