Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Loaf

The Loaf is a up class bakery in Pavillion KL. It faced the entrance of Starhill Galery, just right out of Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL.

My friend and I sat outside to have our dessert and luckily there was a mini concert outside of Pavillion. The launch of the new N95 phone.

These are what we came in for. These are cheesecake in a cup. The last two row is Chocolate and Durian, two cups in front of it is Strawberry and urm.. regular cheese??? cause it has a light fluffy topping, and the cups in front are Blueberry and Green Tea. The cheesecake is very light and smooth which makes it perfect for those who don't like the heavy powering taste of regular cheese cakes. You won't fell "muak" when eating this. The Green Tea nice with real Japanese green tea powder used, so it has a mild bitter tea taste that tea lovers like. I much prefer Strawberry cheese anytime, the strawberry used is quite fresh from my point of view.


All, gone, all yummy!!. My friend told me this bakery is part owned by Dr Mahathir and a friend of ours. This bakery has a Japanese influence on the way they make and prepared the bread if I am not mistaken. I bought some bread for my mum, and she loved it.



Its the year of the Ox, and Pavilion decorated its front entrance with a large golden Ox and few urmm... red trees?? I am not sure what trees they are :p

5 comments:

SHAH, THE HELL'S FIREWOOD said...

i never fail to get myself those cheesecakes whenever i'm at Pavillion.

yummy even to the last spoonful.

:-)

ita.itu said...

selalu gak nmpk kedai ni..tp x penah nerai pun..harus lenkali

Ad said...

mm..yg durian tu sgt sedapkan?dulu teman 'kawan' pi pavilion, 2 cup dia belasah durian flavor..

Unknown said...

shah:
agreed :)

kak ita:
harus, nerai, jgn tak nerai :D. pastu dia kecik jer kak, so takde ler berat kiter naik mendadak.. opppss :D. jom2 diet tak mkn nasi.. (tak larat.. 2 hari tak mkn pun tak best.. )

ad:
durian tu sedap, tak overpowering mcm durian biasa. ada rasa mcm lempuk durian siket.. :D

SYUKS said...

Never been to the outlet in Pavillion yet..maybe i check out the Langkawi outlet first lah ! ha ha