Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nauseous



Now I know, it was not just the extra weights I had yesterday that caused me to be all drowsy and tired today. It was food poisoning. Not just me, but my siblings too except for the cow (older sister). We had stomach ache, "wind", nauseous, diarrhea. My youngest sister developed a slight fever because of this. We all concluded it was my mother's sambal daging. I though it was the left over Assam pedas, but my mother had loads of it and did not have any symptoms. Well at least that nauseous feeling and that constant trip to the toilet had a root cause.

Facebook is in Malay now but the translation can be weird. Pancutkan Isteri?

OMG WTF ROTF LMAO!!!!

1 comment:

Ad said...

haiyyyohh..kene belajar ni nak pancutkan isteri..eekekekeke..

*rindu gambar kucing tido!!