Sunday, January 18, 2009

Up in the Sky

I had an invitation to attend a gathering among friends in KL. They live in those fancy residential building. I mean it has to be fancy if you got a waiting lobby in your residential building.



We had a BBQ at the pool area, and what a pool area it is. It has those infinity pool where the pool is design that it look like it could flow forever (infinity)

One section of the pool had the walls had clear reinforced glass walls. So cool, I saw once on TV, a Loft in New York, had similar type of pool but it had clear reinforced glass floors on the edge.



The pool faced KLCC, how amazing is that.




See, proof that I was there :D. I wonder if my sister is working, she could have seen me here :p.

The weather was great, it hot but yet there was a cool breeze. Plus the pool we were in were quite cold. Okay I lied, it was freezing!!!! We either had to swim or huddled together (those who can't had to huddled together)

The view from my friend house was amazing too. You can see the KLCC Convention Centre and the surrounding buildings. I love the view from high above :).



Since they lived right in KL, jam are the norm, even if its 12am :p. I had a great time meeting new and old friends, swimming, playing pool games, laughing my heart out (till I got a stomach cramp) and eating good food. Sorry no photos because I feel people need their privacy (actually I was swimming and eating all the time so no time to click2 here and their, somemore my friends had DSLR camera which beats my VGA phone :D) I had so much ginger ale, I am still burping till now :). A special thanks to my dear friend who invited me to your wonderful home. Thank you to all who was there and made the event even more successfull It was fun meeting all of you again.

13 comments:

wahdi said...

ahaha that's Marc Residence, my bro have one unit there ;). And u must try manggo cheese cake kat delicious bawah tu...yummyyyy!!

Unknown said...

owh yah kedai delicious tuh, i perasan gak.. heee

tapi kan dia punyer org yg jaga lobby to sombong..

masa nak tanya rumah kwn ni kat ner, sy speaking in perfect english

pastu this lady bwk ler ke lift and then naik atas,

pastu dia mengeliat, kata erhh penatnya.. then i smile

pastu sebelum dia blah, dia kata, malay ker.. and i said yeah

then she smirked and went on her way..

very snobby

Sankai said...

hahahaah.... snobbish eh? keh keh keh...

wahdi said...

Oh yes yg jaga lobby tu sebenarnya VERANGAN! Bud.

Nasib I ada access card sendiri, so tak perlulah jumpa diorg...

wahaza extra said...

Hey you can put the photo which only had you head pop up from the pool... That one you're alone...

ita.itu said...

wah beso nye pool..bila la nak beli umah sebiji tgh2 kl ek..hehe

Beskal Chap Ayam-CUBE said...

itu pool ker aquriam ? Anank ikan paus berenang

Unknown said...

wahdi:
haha totally

wahaza:
yah true2, everyoneliked it

kak ita:
hee akak bukan dah ader ker

Unknown said...

beskal:
beza pool dgn aquarium tak tau beza yek.. isyk2..siann

Life's Like That said...

huwaaa..

@xiM said...

best nya umah kat situ!!

nak sebijik boleh?

SYUKS said...

Budd : gambar u dalam pool tu i snap kan ?? he he he ..nice..memuji diri sendiri pulak..ha ha
I had a blast at the pool party.. bila la tuan rumah nak jemput lagi ..kan ??

Unknown said...

mr maguire:
:p

axim:
boleh jerkk, asalkan ade duit, anything goes :p

syuk:
hik2 i have no idea sapa yg snap, nice kaaan, semua org kata lawa. hahhaha.. you should jumped in the pool gak :D. hee larat ka dia... ramai yg sudi dtg :p